Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

One song parody just wasn't enough (see above). So today you get two.

"It's Gonna Be B"
To the tune of the *NSync song, "It's Gonna Be Me"

My outline's good, babe
That ain't no lie
Ev'ry day of class I did go, whoa
I did practice exams, yeah
And I read all the hornbooks, I studied all night
And I'm so bright

[CHORUS]
Every single test I take
I always make a big mistake
And if studying it just ain't enough
I snort cocaine and stuff
I could see the test before
I could have eight hours more
Guess what?
It's gonna be B

I got no choice, babe, except to try
Maybe I should just give up
The clerkships -- too hard to see
Cause in the end you know it's gonna be B
Let down my mom
I'm not da bomb

[CHORUS]

It's gonna be B
Ooh yeah

There'll be a day
When maybe I'll get just one A
Till then, It's gonna be B

I think I'd find
If I read the prof's mind
My answers were great
But still it's my fate
I'm destined to a grade of B
Mediocrity
Guess what?

[CHORUS]