Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The 1L Course Primer, Part 6 of 6. 100 Words About... CONSTITUTIONAL LAW

For me, Con Law wasn't a 1L course. But for a lot of people it is, and I still need another day to fill, so it gets its own hundred words. If you think the Supreme Court's decisions make sense, you won't after a semester of Con Law. For every famous case the Supreme Court has heard, about abortion, or affirmative action, or school desegregation, or sodomy, you'll read a dozen others about banning out-of-state milk in plastic (but not cardboard) containers, or whether Maine can keep out foreign bait-fish. There's a lot of constitutional law out there. Have fun.