Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, December 25, 2003

A Christmas / Chanukah Gift for my readers (well, one of my readers, anyway).

I've got a 2004 Vault Guide to Law Firms that I don't need, and that no one who uses Amazon seems to want to give me $20 for. $34.95 retail value. And it's actually still sealed in the plastic -- I didn't realize when I bought it that we get online access through the Harvard career services website, and I ended up not even opening the paper copy. So this is brand new, and if someone is willing to pay shipping, it's a sunk cost for me and I'm happy to give it away and make someone happy.

If you want it, here's the plan: send me an e-mail with the subject line Free Vault Guide. I'll give it a few days, depending on the response, and I'll randomly choose one (the accounting firm of My Mom will audit the drawing, since I'll do it before I head back to school next weekend).