Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, December 29, 2003

I saw "Stuck On You" with a friend this evening. The Farrelly brothers movie about the conjoined twins. Eh. There were definitely funny lines. There were a good number of times I laughed out loud. But it just didn't hang together. The second half dragged. It was scattershot -- some jokes hit, some jokes missed, and there wasn't an overall solid coherence to it. Or at least that's my opinion.

Five Things I Would Not Want To Be Stuck On

1. The fence of a house about to get hit by a tornado
2. A fat person running on a treadmill
3. A bed of nails
4. The roof of a retractable dome stadium as it's retracting
5. An about-to-explode grenade