Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, December 12, 2003

Just handed in my last exam a little while ago. So, ignoring this odd little winter term we've got in January where we take one class for three hours a day for three weeks, I'm halfway done with law school. Weird. Seems like I just started.

I'll come up with some sort of gimmick to note the halfway mark -- advice, or a top ten list, or something -- but nothing's come to mind yet. Brain kind of fried from 3 eight-hour exams in the past 4 days.

In the meantime, you can check out the NY Times Magazine's Year In Ideas, like I'm about to do. Or wait twenty minutes and I'll tell you whether it's worth reading or not.

EDITED TO ADD: I'm about a third of the way through. It's interesting, but I wish there was a better way to read it than to have to keep clicking. I've lost patience. I'll return to it later.