Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

One down and two to go. No problems, just an exam. My post this morning was just to write something. No panic.

After every exam I always feel like whatever studying I did wasn't really all that helpful -- especially for an open book exam -- pretty much everything I was able to come up with I would have been able to come up with a week ago, and really nothing I could have done all week would have changed that all that much, I don't think. That's neither a good thing nor a bad thing, just an open-book exam thing, I think. Because really, if I think about it, it's a lot more efficient to "study" after you see the questions than it is beforehand. There's an argument for studying hard...

Everything seems further away when there's three feet of snow on the ground that have turned into slush. Slush looks like it should rhyme with Bush but it doesn't. Weird. Makes writing song parodies harder.

I feel bad for Lieberman now that Gore endorsed Dean. I mean, he picked him to be his running mate but now he won't support him for President? That seems unfair. Clearly the depth of my political thought on this matter is astounding.

After an eight hour exam, it's really hard to do anything useful.

This post is boring. I'm sorry.

Anyone want a bankruptcy casebook? Real cheap. I'll throw in an outline.

P.S. You can read my thoughts on NBC's "Average Joe" finale over at en banc. You can also read some other interesting stuff I didn't write. It's about the law and stuff like that I know nothing about. :)