Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Drudge Report had an audio clip of Dean screaming like a crazy man talking to his supporters after the caucus. It's just kind of a funny clip, regardless of who you support. But they've taken it down. You've probably seen it on TV by now anyway. Hopefully.

The prospective law student's version of Dean's speech:

"If you had told me one year ago that I was going to get admitted to the nation's third-ranked law school, I would have given anything for that.

"I'm going to get admitted to Yale! And Stanford! And Columbia! And NYU! And Chicago! And Georgetown! And Duke! And Virginia! And Penn!

"And then I'm going to go to the University of Phoenix Online and get them accredited -- with my bare hands!

"YAAAARGGGH!"