Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

If anyone's got any questions about secured credit, I'm at my peak of knowledge on the subject. Post-16 hours from now when my exam ends, I will not be as equipped as I am now to answer all of your secured credit dilemmas, like what to do if your debtor changes his name ("the artist formerly known as Prince, I'm coming after you...") or whether your PMSI primes an inventory lender.

In other news: I went to the bookstore on Friday to look at my required books for next semester -- I would've bought them if there'd been any used copies, but I didn't see any so I figured I'd just wait until next week -- and the co-author of one of them sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember from where. I just figured it out.

In other other news: it's really cold outside.