Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Law School A Cappella Group Names, in US News Ranking Order

(idea shamelessly stolen from McSweeney's list of college a cappella groups sorted by major college football rivalries, but at least I'm being honest about it)

1. Habeas Chorus
3. Scales of Justice
5. Substantial Performance
6. Scales of Justice
T7. Headnotes
T7. Eminent Refrain
T12. Public Hearing
T12. Habeas Chorus
14. Moral Hazard
17. Headnotes

Note 1: The omitted schools in the top 20, at least according to what I could find on their web sites, don't have one (the horror!).

Note 2: Can't we get a little more creative here? Ten groups and 3 names appear twice. Ridiculous!