Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Let's call this segment... John Kerry: Not Just Botox

Other plastic surgeries John Kerry has not had, besides Botox injections (OR: an excuse for me to find weird plastic surgery photos on the Internet and link to them, in the guise of topical political humor):

Listed in rough sequence from strange to stranger

1. Chin Implants
2. Otoplasty (ear pinning)
3. Scalp Lift (that sounds barbaric, doesn't it?)
4. Buttock Implants (disturbing photos)
5. Calf Enlargement
6. Male Pectoral Implants

I was going to post 10, but I was starting to get nauseous looking at these photos.