Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

This lawyer has a funny post on his weblog (January 6, "The Milk Post") about how being a well-paid lawyer means he can buy expensive and delicious milk. I think this pretty much says it all about these big law firms:

I have become a junkie of that gourmet milk they sell in Citarella... It's a whopping $4.99 for a quart. But it is liquid heaven.

This, my friends, is why people never leave law firms. The lifestyle sucks, but you get used to that [] expensive milk that tastes like a milkshake. Damn these golden handcuffs!
The brackets in the second paragraph are replacing a bad word. Lawyers are allowed to use bad words that law students aren't.