Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

To the person who found this site by googling "Senator Kerry's prosthesis" -- you're thinking of the wrong Senator. That's Bob Kerrey you're looking for, not John Kerry. You're welcome.

To the person who found this site by googling "obese husband" -- I don't what you were thinking of. Maybe try match.com.

To the person who found this site by googling "identify pill T7" -- I'm sorry, I don't know what pill T7 is. You probably shouldn't take it until you find out though. Go ask your pharmacist.

To the person who reached this site from the domain "PaulBunyan.net" -- I would have had something funny to say, except when I clicked on PaulBunyan.net I realized it was just a phone company. Oh well. Enjoy.