Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, January 09, 2004

To whoever found my weblog twenty-three minutes ago by Google-searching for "wears adult diapers," I don't, I swear. Not that there's anything wrong with them, if you do. But I'm really not sure if you're going to find any information about them anywhere on here, unless you're planning on wearing them to law school. And even then, while you might learn a bit about life at law school, you're not going to find anything oriented specifically for the problems you may face as a wearer of adult diapers, like an answer to your question about whether the seats are waterproof, or how good the ventilation system is so that the occasional accident won't lead to embarassment in front of your classmates, or whether Harvard's bookstore sells adult diapers with the school's insignia right next to the hats and scarves, or whether you should use the normal garbage pails or the recycling bins for disposal. Sorry. But enjoy the song parodies.