Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

An update amusing only to me: last week I posted something about an e-mail I'd gotten from an organization that had published a book, that I wasn't sure if it was spam or not, saying that I might be interested in mentioning the book on my weblog. This morning, I got an e-mail from one of my professors, forwarding an e-mail from that same organization, seeing if any student groups might be interested in having the author speak to them. So clearly these people are really trying to create buzz or get publicity or whatever. I'm still not telling you the name of the book. :)