Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, February 02, 2004

A friend of mine wrote tonight's episode of "Yes, Dear" on CBS at 8:00. Check it out.

Years from now, when he's the Aaron Spelling of his generation, you'll be able to say you saw the very first episode of television that Bob Smiley had on the air. He's going places. Seriously, he's an awesome, awesome writer, and it's super-cool that he's got something on TV. I have no doubt tonight's episode will restore your faith in the half-hour sitcom format. Okay, that probably puts too much pressure on it. But, really, check it out. I wouldn't miss it. I'm serious about the Aaron Spelling thing. I'd put money on it.

CBS, 8:00 (eastern). If any of your friends have a Nielsen Box, tell them too.