Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Just FYI: my guest-blog stint at Crescat Sententia has been graciously extended indefinitely. Nothing changes here; I'm honored to have been asked to stick around over there, and their ever-growing cast of excellent contributors means that I get the low-pressure privilege to post only when the mood strikes and not just for the sake of seeing my name in bright orange. So when something I read over there sparks something, I'll probably post a thought. But I'll flag anything of note, and, of course, this is still the home base. No worries.

Incidentally, stay tuned for some news about En Banc: The Next Generation in the next couple of days.