Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, February 21, 2004

The Score Bard just put up his 2004 Fantasy Baseball Draft simulator, which is a terrific way to waste 15 minutes trying to alleviate the baseball withdrawal that's been building since the World Series ended. In my mock draft last night when I should have been sleeping, I probably grabbed Ryan Klesko and Junior Spivey a couple rounds too early, and missed out on 2004's NL MVP Mike Cameron, but other than that I think I did ok. :) Incidentally, if anyone's got a fantasy league with an opening, let me know. I'm already in a couple, but I'm kind of obsessed, so I'd love to maybe add a couple more...