Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, February 09, 2004

To the reader who found me via the Google search: "accidentally swallow mouthwash" -- you've come to the right place. In less than a year and a half, I'll have my law degree, and be happy to represent you -- and a class of similarly situated accidental mouthwash swallowers -- in your case against the makers of Listerine, Scope, Plax, and the rest of those evil germ-killers for torts committed by making their mouthwash too easy to swallow, too full of minty fresh flavor, and too vague as far as the potential damage from ingestion. Even if swallowing the mouthwash will do no harm -- and there is no evidence of that! -- the failure to include an anti-warning on the label, like "swallowing this mouthwash will not kill you," for example, in big bold glow-in-the-dark letters, caused you to experience severe mental anguish and emotional distress, made you miss work, and in fact led you to murder the clerk at CVS. I can, for a 33% contingency, clear you of the murder charge, and help you -- and a class of similarly situated claimants -- collect millions of dollars from these evil corporations. I'm here to help. Send me an e-mail and we'll talk.