Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

After a subway ride, bus ride, subway ride, bus ride, and short car ride (total trvael time: a shade under 6 hours), I have made the journey from school to home, and I suppose it's now Spring Break. My first Spring Break activity is a dental appointment at 5:30. My second Spring Break activity is taking my grandmother to the supermarket. My third Spring Break activity will probably involve another weblog post. :)

Two things I'm looking forward to about Spring Break:

1. Seeing friends (and family) I haven't seen since winter break
2. Being able to watch Mets games on TV (even if they're only spring training games)

More later.