Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, March 08, 2004

Evan Schaeffer at Legal Underground has an amusing, although sort of disturbing post about what he thinks Howard Bashman's day looks like:

7. Admire tagline of How Appealing: “Web’s first blog devoted to appellate litigation.”

8. Consider tinkering with tagline just a bit; briefly consider a change to “web’s first blog”; scratch idea when you realize someone would discover this exaggeration, which could damage your credibility and make people question your other lesser exaggerations about your blog.

9. Think some more about term “appellate litigation” in your tagline; remind yourself again as you do every day that appellate litigation is very important--in fact, it’s how new law is made.
I'll know I've hit the big time when someone parodies me. Please don't take that as an invitation. I'm sensitive. Incidentally, Mr. Bashman's latest installment of 20 Questions, this time featuring Judge Bruce M. Selya of the First Circuit is pretty interesting -- Selya's very articulate and readable. Check it out.