Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Hmmm. Didn't even realize this was a career. I'm on a couple of alumni e-mail lists from Princeton, and on one of them there was just a post:

My daughter will be entering her senior year.... She is very much interested in an internship/apprenticeship this summer, anywhere in the U.S., in the field of glassblowing. She is very serious about glassblowing as a career.... If anyone has any leads or ideas...
Hmmm. Glassblowing as a career. Interesting. Sounds like fun. And never a question about what gifts to give on holidays and birthdays. "Thanks so much for the vase! I put it right next to the candy dish and the candlestick holder! And the other seven vases!"