Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

How Appalling reports on a post I had up for about an hour last night before I realized I was just tired and not making much sense, and I'd be better off deleting it. His (or her) post explains my post pretty well, which was basically that it kind of bothered me that someone would say that its site, which has been up for a week and is essentially a one-joke parody of Howard Bashman's How Appealing is funnier than mine, because, while it's amusing, it probably can't sustain for much longer, and is kind of mean-spirited anyway because Howard is a real person and not a faceless corporate institution. Whatever. I took Overpundit's post too personally and it's not a big deal, and that's why I deleted the post....

UPDATE: Overpundit makes nice in a follow-up post.
UPDATE 2: How Appalling makes nice too.