Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

The law school parody show finished its run last night. To the two Yale Law students who came up to me after the show and said they read this and like it: thanks -- you made my day. To any of my fellow cast members who happen to read this: awesome job -- working on the show was an awful lot of fun, and I think we had an enormously talented cast and crew, and, more important, a cast and crew made up of awesome, cool, good people. I will miss spending the bulk of my 6:00-midnight hours standing in a dark corner, waiting for a light cue. Well, maybe not. To the random unidentified e-mailer who wrote at 6:55 last night inquiring about what time the Parody starts (7:00): sorry -- hope you figured it out.