Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

The NY Times has an an article about how some families are turning a bris into a wedding-like affair (for anyone who doesn't know what a bris is: it's the Jewish ritual where the boy babies get circumsized, 8 days after we're born, by an old Jewish man who is specially trained -- and I believe even licensed -- to circumsize babies). Pretty ridiculous, but lots of talk of food, so that's good. In a show I was in at Princeton, there was a short piece (that I didn't write, but was funny anyway) about Mike Tyson performing a bris. This was shortly after he bit that other boxer's ear. Use your imagination.