Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Well, Wednesday didn't provide much in the way of new content. Sorry about that. I'm involved in the law school parody show here -- it's a musical that pokes fun at law school life -- I'm "acting" in it (I have 4 lines, I think, so it's "acting" like flipping pages in my casebooks is "reading") and I was one of a whole bunch of writers for it. I'm not sure if even a savvy viewer would be able to pick out the material I wrote, but maybe. But anyway, it's been 6 hours of rehearsal a night for the past couple of nights and for the foreseeable future (the show opens next Tuesday, and runs through Saturday). So if you see weird post times like 1:30 in the morning, that's why. But I expect I'll be able to come up with the usual stuff to say.

Comment someone said at rehearsal: "Watch out for any e-mails from me that look strange. I think my e-mail has a virus. I know [his girlfriend] got a virus e-mail from me."

Thing I'm sort of glad I only said to the person sitting next to me and not any louder, even though it really had nothing to do with the people and was just the first thing that popped into my head: "Hope that's the only virus she got from him."