Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

I don't know what's up with all of these short posts today. Anyway. Today is admitted students day here. I sat at a table for the a cappella group and talked to about 4 potential students who sing. I wasn't particularly energetic. Kind of sleepy and unengaged, I don't know. There are people better at acting excited than I am. Anyway, it was cool to see lots of people milling around who will soon start law school. If any prospective Harvard students have stumbled on here and have any questions, I'm happy to answer them as best I can without making things up and pretending that if you got into Harvard and Yale you should obviously choose Harvard, because I really don't know which one you should choose, whether it matters, why it would matter, and what's different there. e-mail