Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Very quick story that will only make sense to those of you who celebrate Passover. I went to my aunt and uncle's seder tonight. My aunt's mother has Alzheimer's disease and is in an assisted living facility. They apparently had a seder there earlier tonight, and hid the afikomen, but no one remembered where they hid it.

I know I shouldn't find that funny, but it is funny.

(For anyone wishing they knew what I was talking about: part of the Passover seder (seder = meal) involves hiding a piece of matzoh for people to find later (the piece of matzoh you hide = afikomen).)