Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, May 14, 2004

All done. 2L year's over. And I'm back in New York. And I'm annoyed that I threw away my Tax code-list, because it was going to make my odd idea for a post really easy to write. I'm going to try anyway.

Conversation Between Tax Lawyers At The Watercooler

1: I'm sorry for your 165.
2: Thanks. Although it had really been a 129 for a while.
1: I heard she was a real 74.
2: Maybe. But she had a real problem with 40.
1: 163ing. I never heard that.
2: We kept it quiet. She was in and out of 111.
3: Hey, hey, hey! Guess who had a date last night?
1: Thought it would be a nice day, and 63s you.
2: Yeah, you're 61.
1: That girl was probably just making a 170.
2: I bet she needs 104 after whatever you did to her.
1: Yeah, because spending time with you is a 183 for sure.
3: Hey, hey, at least I had a date and wasn't getting 73.
1: That's 61!
2: Yeah!
1: I wish 101 on you.
2: That goes double for me.
3: Sorry, sorry. I just came by to get some milk for my coffee. Have you seen the 67?
1: All we have is skim.
2: Try the 125.
3: Thanks. [he exits]
1: It would be a 132 to lose him.
2: Definitely.