Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, May 31, 2004

"Eat (On the Firm)" to the tune of The Pointer Sisters' "Jump (For My Love)"

Call me -- tell me how you want me
To take you on a firm lunch
From noon until about three

Beg me -- make the work around me
Seem unimportant to me

I'm so excited, I can feel the reimbursement
Oh baby

I'll take you out, I'll take you out
Where you have never gone before
And if you want more, we'll order more
More, more.

Eat -- on the firm
Eat it -- it cost a lot
Eat -- you want to taste my chicken, take a bite then

Eat, eat -- on the firm
Eat -- expensive food can make you happy
Eat it -- and save some room
For one more course
Eat -- I'll fill my afternoon with cornish game hen
Eat, eat -- don't throw up