Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I just got home from a long day. Left work at about 4:15 to head down to Princeton and see the Triangle Club (the theater group I was part of) show. They do their big show in the fall but then re-stage it for Reunions weekend, which is today through Sunday. It's my 4th reunion, so not a major one, and not enough people to make it worth a weekend, but I hadn't seen the Triangle show yet, and I've seen every one since I left -- and they do a Triangle Reunion in the theater lobby after the show, and so I definitely wanted to go. Got down there, had dinner with some friends, and then saw the show, and hung out for a while talking to people. I have something to say about the feelings that emerge going back and telling people what I'm up to, and hearing what they're up to... but I don't have it to say at 2:30 in the morning. Tomorrow, I hope. I feel like some sort of young-adulthood expectations-vs-reality piece is brewing in my head, spurred in part by some stuff a friend and I were talking about on the train ride back, in a good long conversation.

I'm tired. And rightfully so. More in the morning.