Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

I watched the Mets game on TV today, and saw Tom Glavine almost pitch the first no-hitter in Mets history, only to have Kit Pellow hit a double off the wall with 2 outs in the 8th. So close. But a one-hitter ain't too bad.

Clearly it was a productive day. But it's hard to get motivated after a week of work. I'll adjust. Next weekend I'll cure the common cold or something like that.

I feel like doing another "all-request day" for the next 24 hours or so. E-mail me a question, comment, concern, song parody prompt, whatever, and I'll see what I can come up with.