Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Someone waived Chipper Jones in one of my fantasy leagues, just because he's on the DL for a couple of weeks. I had the lowest waiver priority so I picked him up. Not that anyone cares, but I just spent the first 36 minutes of my day adjusting the fantasy baseball lineups for my 6 teams today. Dropping a couple of players, picking up a couple of players, proposing a trade, figuring out if Juan Rincon's 4 vulture wins as a reliever are a harbinger of more to come or just a fluke (I'm guessing just a fluke, but it's obviously just a guess). It's funny how everything takes longer when there's a tax outline on your desk.