Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

This is an underdeveloped idea at this point, but just to write it down so I don't forget it. Princeton has a bunch of alumni e-mail lists, about all sorts of things -- princeton-writing, princeton-career-networking, princeton-new-york, princeton-lawyers, etc. But I think they should get even more broad. princeton-bored, princeton-tired, princeton-angry... or even more specific -- princeton-addicted-to-painkillers, princeton-root-canal, princeton-likes-fish-better-than-chicken, princeton-contemplating-buying-new-socks. There's a kernel of funny in this idea I'm doing a bad job of eliciting this morning. Maybe this is a song parody waiting to happen; maybe it's a sketch; maybe it's just this, and it's just not that funny; maybe I use too many semicolons when I write.

Time to get ready for work. Five days a week of going to work is a lot.