Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Been meaning to link to The Unreasonable Man for a couple of days now, because he sent me an e-mail asking me to link to him that was well-enough disguised as a real e-mail that I almost couldn't tell the difference. He's an incoming 1L who not only uses footnotes in his weblog, but uses them well. The post I'm linking to, I'm linking to because of this:

Is the movie White Chicks with Shawn and Marlon Wayans going to be the worst movie of the summer? Of the year? Of the decade?
My mom saw the commercial and said it looked funny. I'm not going to comment on that, because I wouldn't want to say anything but nice things about my wonderful mom.