Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, June 18, 2004

It may be that everyone who wants one of these has got one, but the gmail account I got because I have a weblog, even though I never use the account, says I can invite 2 friends to have gmail accounts. Since it would be pretty dorky for me to e-mail my friends and offer them gmail accounts, instead I'm offering them to you. So, e-mail me if you want one. Preference to someone who can provide a connection (or advice) to help me someday get my words printed in a publication of some sort. :) But even if you can't, I'd say it's worth a try to e-mail me if you want the invite.