Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Questions not to ask when meeting members of the firm's executive committee:

1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. Do all lawyers go bald?
3. Say I have a "friend" who's embezzling money from the law firm where he's a summer associate. Is that so bad?
4. What's the absolute fewest number of hours an associate can work, and still not get fired?
5. Is that your wife, or your grandmother?
6. Is that your wife, or your granddaughter?
7. Do you really not have control over your bowels, or is that just a rumor?
8. You didn't pick out that tie yourself, did you?
9. I forget, how many justices are on the Supreme Court?
10. How about you pay me in cash, and then neither of us have to report it on our taxes?