Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Thanks to Evan Schaeffer for his kind words about my blog. His is another on the short list of stuff I regularly read.

Feedback is running in favor of Stampons over Democratic Debate so far, so given that I haven't been inspired with anything better, I guess I'll use Stampons at the first meeting of the sketch writing workshop I signed up for tomorrow night. Figured it could be fun, a way to get some live feedback, motivate some writing, meet some other writers, etc. And as long as I'm in Manhattan at work, I may as well do stuff after work that's fun. Not that work isn't fun. Of course work is fun. Obviously.

The Tony Awards are on in a bit. I'll probably watch them in the background as I write something percolating in my head about lunches paid for by the firm.