Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Thought I'd smoked out the system -- we got an e-mail on Friday saying our grades would be posted online on Tuesday the 22nd. This is about 3 weeks earlier than last year, which is either a testament that the new online grading system saves heaps of time, or just means people weren't so darn slow this year grading exams. But I had a hunch that if they were saying they'd be up tomorrow -- they didn't give a time -- they really meant today. So I checked. They're not up yet. Oh well. I can wait. I can wait a while. I know they don't matter. But I'd be lying if I denied being curious anyway.