Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I got nothing.

I mean, I could spit out something like "Top Ten Signs Your Memo Is Too Long" (#4: The index has an index) or "Top Ten Excuses for Not Finishing Your Assignment On Time" (#7: Lunch was 142 hours long), but I'd just be going through the motions. I could make a joke about political figure "Deep Throat" dying today ("No, no, not Monica Lewinsky") but that would be cheap. I could link you to some interesting stuff on other blogs (like here or here), but that's always a last-resort kind of tactic. I could talk about the really flexible new toothbrush I bought and how it's totally rocking my oral hygiene world, but there's only so much I can say about a toothbrush. I could talk about the book I started reading on the way home tonight and how I think it's really interesting so far, but I'm only on page 31, so I can't really be sure it'll hold up for the whole book. But I've got nothing. So I'll just give you this mess of a post and hope it's enough.