Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I just got an e-mail that makes me feel like a pretty worthless human being:
 
Congratulations...You have achieved LexisNexis Ultimate Rewards Elite status! The LexisNexis Elite Program was designed especially for our valued LexisNexis users as our way of showing appreciation for your loyalty. As an Elite member you will be rewarded with special perks and privileges available only to Elite members. By earning 2,000 LexisNexis Ultimate Rewards points this semester, you earned Elite status. You will maintain Elite status for the remainder of the semester and, provided you're still an active law school student, all of next semester.
I have 3,550 Lexis points, which, my ten seconds of sleuthing tells me, is about enough for 4 CDs on Amazon.com.  Any recommendations?