Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Quick test re: the power of the Internet:

If you were inspired to buy a piece of swordfish in the supermarket this afternoon, to cook for dinner, what would you do with it? My default is to squirt some lemon on it and stick it in the oven for a little bit, but I'm open to other ways to deal with it. I've also got some yellow tomatoes, if that inspires anything. Damn you, Whole Foods Market, for making food seem so delicious! :)

[UPDATE: No grill at home -- to answer one reader's question -- but I chose the stovetop griddle pan instead of the oven, sliced some fennel (also courtesy of Whole Foods), sprinkled on some chili powder and black pepper, and it was very good.]