Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

This is the coolest website ever, at least on July 4th. Check it out.

Thanks to Evan for the link.

And: for the holiday, I feel like doing another all-request day, just to get some inspiration. How about I give you a theme: "things you want my opinion about." Obviously my expectation is that if anyone bothers to e-mail me, it'll be something along the lines of, "how should I prepare for LSAT," but I'd also (and perhaps even more so) be pleased with an excuse to write about something random that I just wouldn't think of, like my opinion about low-carb milk.

Furthermore: The. Mets. Are. Temporarily. Good. (This is unusual.)