Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 4th. Not bad, right? I mean, can I really expect to be in first place in all 5 of my fantasy baseball leagues? :)

It strikes me as only slightly bad that I wake up each morning wondering just as much about whether Adam Dunn hit a homerun last night as whether the balance of power in the world has been forever changed by some overnight act of aggression.

Incidentally, from the NY Times today, a sign that we live in a frightening world: "The [convention] speeches competed for viewers with... "Fear Factor" on NBC." Actually, was there a difference? [WARNING: the preceding line is meant for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to serve as political commentary of any form. Remember, I gave $10 to Joe Lieberman four days before he dropped out of the race, so clearly I'm very, very confused.]