Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, August 09, 2004

AHH! Okay, I messed up. I was playing around with new templates and didn't realize it was kind of irreversible once I clicked on the button that warned me it was irreversible. I was just playing. I think this may have been a mistake. And then I had to fool around with making it not completely unreadable, and adding back in my counter codes. If someone's looking to do some pro bono blogger template design work and thinks they can work magic here, please, I'm all ears. All feedback on how to make this site look cool is more than welcomed to e-mail me with thoughts. Frightening. Hope it didn't startle you.

UPDATE 2:38 PM -- I think this looks ok, yes? Maybe? Tell me.