Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Good post from Sherry about balance and structure in life. Inspires some thinking on my end that I promise I will share in an upcoming post, but won't promise it'll be today. Also I owe you part 2 of the Mega-Post on thoughts to ponder when thinking about whether to go to law school. And, while I'm at it, I'll copy Sherry's lead and do an All-Request Day at some point later this week, because they're fun -- but only if people send me questions. I'll write something either way. But the e-mail/day ratio has been falling this week -- mostly because the sent e-mail/day has been falling for a couple of weeks now, I'm sure -- so the more the merrier. :)