Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, August 27, 2004

My favorite Olympic event: synchronized running.

Today in Manhattan, I passed by Union Square and noticed a mob of people, many looking at the helicopters hovering above. I smelled smoke. I got concerned. I looked around. I still smelled smoke. But then I noticed the hot dog cart behind me. The mob was for a protest. The smoke was street food. No terrorist attack. Phew.

Edwin McCain's new album, "Scream and Whisper," is pretty good. I like Edwin McCain, even if his audience probably skews 10 years older than me.

Good post from a guy about to join me at Harvard. I think he's got it pegged pretty well. I have a post from two years ago that says something pretty similar. So it must be true... :)

My second favorite Olympic event: rhythmic shot put