Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A reader sends in #101 for the list below:

101. The one with the really smelly feet who liked to kick off his boots in torts class.

UPDATE, after 2 more e-mails from readers:

102. The one who forgets to mute her laptop and then gets an IM in the middle of Property.

103. The one who clips his fingernails in Torts. And his toenails.

104. The one who gets asked by the professor whether he's playing connect the dots, or the line game. (It was actually Hangman)

Again, I'm happy to keep updating. But no worries if you'd rather I move on to something else now. :)