Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Six Things I Expect To See At The Republican Convention

1. Protestors
2. Protestants
3. Professional Actor and Bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. Smiling babies
5. Ronald Reagan: Exhumed, Reanimated, and the 2004 nominee for President!
6. No, really, Ronald Reagan: Exhumed, Reanimated, and the 2004 nominee for President!

Six Things I Don't Expect To See At The Republican Convention, that match up to the previous list

1. Prostitutes
2. the Proletariat
3. words correctly Pronounced by the president
4. Abortions
5. Barry Goldwater: Exhumed, Reanimated, and the 2004 nominee for President, unless of course he isn't yet dead, in which case only the third thing.
6. Dick Cheney: Exhumed, Reanimated, and the 2004 nominee for Vice President... oh, wait....