Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Two random thoughts that will vanish into the ether if I don't put them somewhere:

1. You know how in amusement parks they have those booths that take your photo when you're on the roller coaster, and make you pass by the booth and look at your photo on the way off the coaster, in the hope of tempting you to make an impulse purchase? They should do that at museums too. "See how thoughtful I looked when staring at that piece of art? I want to save that image."

2. We already have the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants. Will it be a sign that society is in deep, deep trouble when (and we all know this day will come) we have the Miss Pre-Teen USA pageant?