Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

The week ahead:

I'm spending this week working for a public interest legal organization, in order to fulfill the 40-hour pro-bono requirement we have for law school graduation. It will likely be interesting to compare the law firm experience to the pro bono experience. Which I suppose I will do, perhaps in song. :)

On Tuesday night, I'm going to see Dracula, a new Broadway musical still in previews. The link is to a NY Times article calling its composer, Frank Wildhorn, a hack. Basically. Hopefully it'll be enjoyable anyway (a tuneful hack is better than an amelodic genius, possibly). The article's a good read.